Thursday 3 February 2011

3rd Febuary 2011

Hiya,
firstly, the tracheotomy has been removed/closed. We have yet to receive instructions about the care of Steven's throat, but we don't anticipate any problems. He can still speak, and now sounds more like Steven. We'll update you on this. He's had a few good nights sleep, excepting Tuesday night, when he seemed to have a lot of dreams. At about 3am Wednesday morning he spelt out for me "I am being beaten up at school to make me dance". We have no idea what this means, it could just be random, but, a few weeks ago in another dream state he asked me to help him with his dancing, so it seems to be connected to something, but we don't know what. We don't know if anything happened when he was at school all those years ago, or, as I said, it could just be random thoughts. Last night he slept really well, but after having his breakfast, and his morning medicines, he's gone very sleepy, and he said himself he wasn't happy. I've asked the doctor to review his medicines.
love
Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment